Look Outside Your Window is an upcoming album recorded by four members of Slipknot.
While recording All Hope Is Gone, four Slipknot members (Corey Taylor, Shawn Crahan, Sid Wilson, and Jim Root) used a second room; Studio B and a house near the studio, on a batch of songs that were more experimental and offbeat than the main album cuts. According to Shawn Crahan, the unreleased album will be out sometime on the We Are Not Your Kind tour cycle. There are apparently eleven tracks and have a "Radiohead" vibe to them.
In late January 2020, Clown revealed that the album was originally supposed to be released on Christmas 2019, but got delayed. They still want to release it during the We Are Not Your Kind touring cycle.
Shawn Crahan has stated in an interview that this is not a "Slipknot" album.
“I’m working on a sort of side project concept, Look Outside Your Window, that is neither a band or album name, but more of a mindset. It’s some previously unreleased material we recorded about 10 years ago, around the time of our fourth album release. Myself and three other members (Sid Wilson, Corey Taylor, Jim Root) spent time in a house together, and it was a really strange experience, where we envisioned things breaching our privacy and looking in at us from outside (hence the title),” he recalls. “All I can say is that it’s blooming right now. I want to say its close, but I can’t say too much.” —Shawn Crahan 
- Clown - Slipknot 'Hopefully' Releasing New Album In 2021, Will Part Ways with Roadrunner Records. Loudwire.
- Slipknot Have Plans to Release Album Worth of Unheard Old Recordings, Corey Taylor Says They Have 'Radiohead Vibe'. Ultimate Guitar.
- NEWS: Slipknot unreleased album to be title 'Look Outside Your Window'!. Dead Press.
- SLIPKNOT's CLOWN Says Unreleased Album Recorded During 'All Hope Is Gone' Sessions Will See Light Of Day. Blabbermouth.
- Slipknot’s No. 9 Whiskey Is No Joke. Chilled Magazine.
- Credits Photo. Reddit.
- SLIPKNOT's SHAWN 'CLOWN' CRAHAN Says Unreleased 'Look Outside Your Window' 2008 Album Is 'A Very Unique Art Piece'. Blabbermouth.
- Slipknot: Jim Root’s track-by-track guide to We Are Not Your Kind. Kerrang.